RIVACY POLICY IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679.
DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
The controller is SETERIE ARGENTI S.P.A. Via Risorgimento 23 – 22038 Tavernerio (CO) Contact data:
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Telephone no.: 031/42921
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF THE DATA PROCESSING Your data will be processed by Seterie Argenti S.p.a for the following purposes:
A – To provide the services necessary for the performance of the assignment received (efficient management of relationships between the parties, management of the contract, management of the services rendered and/or management of trade relationships in being for the exchange of goods and/or products and/or services, invoicing and the related accounting and tax obligations).
The legal basis for the processing is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6.1 b of the GDPR).
B – Transmission of information for marketing purposes.
The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the data subject (Art. 6.1 a GDPR).
Your data will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and may be carried out by means of a processing operation or set of operations as established in articles 5-6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The operations can be carried out with or without using electronic or automated means, adopting the security measures as of article 32 of the GDPR 2016/679.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
When necessary, the data will be communicated only to competent authorities, insurance companies, counterparts and/or subjects for which the transmission of the data is necessary for the management of the relationship between the parties and the use of the related services; in any case, without the need for express consent, the Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Legal Authorities and to all those subject to whom such communication is obligatory by law.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
The data may be processed by personnel specifically assigned by the Controller only when such processing is necessary for same personnel to perform their duties.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
The Controller can process personal data classified as general personal data as well as the contact details of the Client.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY
The Personal Data collected will be processed within the European Union, and may be transferred to a third country providing that an adequate level of protection is ensured, as decided by the European Commission. (Art. 45.2 GDPR)
In the absence of a decision by the Commission on adequacy, personal data may be transferred to a third country only if the Controller or Processor has put in place appropriate safeguards. In the absence of a decision on adequacy or the appropriate safeguards as indicated above, personal data will be transferred to a third country solely in the presence of the data subject’s express consent.
The storage period of data obtained for purpose A will be the same period of time as the contract and, in any case, no longer than the time required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed and in compliance with the times set by law (that is, no longer than 10 years following termination of the relationship for the Purposes of the service).
Data obtained for purpose B (Marketing) will be processed and stored in accordance with the principles of proportionality and in any case until the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled or until the data subject specifically withdraws his/her consent to the processing.
At the end of the storage period the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
(Articles 15-21 OF REGULATION (EU) 679/2016)
The data subject may exercise his/her rights as set forth in articles 15-21 of Regulation (EU) at any time. These rights are:
1. obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed
2. obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
3. obtain rectification or erasure of the data;
4. obtain restriction of processing of the data;
5. obtain portability of the data; that is, receive them from one Controller in a structured, commonly
used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another controller without hindrance;
6. object to the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
7. object to an automated decision-making process regarding natural persons, including profiling;
8. request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of
processing concerning the data subject or object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
9. withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before
10. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data subject can exercise his/her rights by sending a communication to the Controller at the following addresses:
• Registered letter with a return receipt: SETERIE ARGENTI S.P.A. Via Risorgimento 23 – 22038 Tavernerio (CO)
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data must be provided to formalise and implement the relationship existing between the parties and to fulfil obligations arising from same; refusal to provide your personal data can lead to the impossibility of concluding the relationship existing between the parties and/or the provision of the services requested.
Instead, the communication of the data for purpose B (Marketing) is optional: you can therefore decide not to provide any data or to withdraw, at a later date, your consent to the processing of the data already provided.